PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR THE PERSONNEL/CONSULTANTS OF THE SUPPLIER
- IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA is in the process of establishing or already has a contractual relationship with its suppliers and consultants (below the “Supplier”)
- in accordance with the current legislation on personal data protection:
- the Data Controller is the natural or legal person responsible for decisions regarding the purposes and methods of the processing of the personal data and the instruments used, also with respect to security. With regard to the personal data of the employees of the Supplier used by IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA in managing its business dealings with the Supplier, the Data Controller for that data is IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA;
- the “data subject” means the natural person that the personal data belongs to, which cannot therefore be a legal person;
- the Data Controller is required to inform the data subject and the person from whom the personal data are collected in advance about the processing of that data;
- in the case of relationships between legal persons, as is currently the case between IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA and the Supplier, the notice to any data subjects involved in the related processing – when they provide work or professional or consultancy services to the Supplier and whose data can in any case be communicated, known and/or processed by the Data Controller in the execution and performance of the main relationship – is issued by the Controller through the Supplier;
- the Supplier undertakes to ensure that the data subject is fully aware of the essential elements of this notice
- In consideration of the above, IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA, with registered office in Via Pian Scairolo 49, 6912 Pazzallo,Switzerland as the Data Controller, hereby notifies the data subjects about the purposes and methods of processing of the personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, as well as the nature of their provision.
1.2 Purpose of the personal data processing
We wish to inform you that the company IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA, as the Data Controller (below the “Company” or the “Controller”), processes the personal data of the data subjects for the sole purpose of the execution and management of the provision of services, including professional and qualified services, as well as for purposes strictly related to this.
1.3 Data processed
The data processed are the identification and contact data of the supplier’s personnel that the Company is in contact with for the purpose of providing the service regarding the supplier and are necessary for the execution and management of the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Supplier.
1.4 How the data are processed
The personal data are used through electronic means, as well as non-automated instruments.
1.5 Scope of circulation of the data
The data may be used by personnel of the Company that have been assigned a specific role and have been given appropriate operating instructions. The data may also be used by third-party companies providing operational services on behalf of the Data Controller, which act as external data processors under the direction and supervision of the Controller.
The list of the Data Processors is available by sending a request to email@example.com.
1.6 Communication of the data
In addition, the data may also be communicated to the other companies of the group with which specific agreements are in place for the purposes of shared processing, for administrative and accounting purposes and to be used for the same purposes, to public bodies for the fulfilment of legal requirements, as well as to third parties and companies, such as banks, credit institutions and companies strictly linked to the collection of credit; legal and industry-sector consultants; auditors; and companies providing credit recovery, administration and contractual advice. The third parties indicated will act as independent data controllers.
Further information on the names of the individual companies in the group or on the categories of data recipients can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.7 Non-dissemination of the data
The personal data are not disclosed to unspecified recipients.
1.8 Transfer of the data abroad
The personal data can be transferred to foreign countries where branches of our company are based.
1.9 How long the data are kept
The data will be kept for the duration of the entire contractual relationship and in any case up to the statutory and legal time limit in compliance with the rights and the resulting obligations.
1.10 Data Controller
The Company uses does use a Data Protection Officer or DPO.
The DPO can be contacted via the following communication channel: email@example.com
1.11 Data Protection Officer
The Controller is the company IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA with registered office in Via Pian Scairolo 49, 6912 Pazzallo,Switzerland.
1.12 Rights of the data subject
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation at any time of the existence or otherwise of the data held, to be informed about its content and origin, to verify its accuracy and to request the supplementation or correction of the data. You also have the right to request the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, and to object to the processing of the personal data, on legitimate grounds.
Requests should be addressed as follows:
- by e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are reminded that data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if they consider that their rights have not been respected or that they have not received a response in accordance with the law.